UPDATE: This game's source code is a bit outdated so... the HTML5 version above was from a previous version. Download the Windows version for the latest version of the game.
Made for Weekly Game Jam 22... in over a week. Then 2 more weeks for polishing. Theme: Childhood Story.
Collect as many coins as possible while avoid being tagged to win.
- A Freaking Crocodile Monster!
- Panic people running around
- The joy of scaring the crap out of them! RAWR!
- Four Playgrounds
- And lots of coins
- Movement: Arrows / WASD / Joystick
- Jump: Space / Enter / A for Xbox / 3 for USB Gamepad
How to Play
- Collect all the coins to win
- Don't get caught by The Crocodile
- Chase after others if you're The Crocodile
- If being chased, press Jump to get on/inside the green square
- Download Windows version for gamepad supports. Supports up to 6 players.
- Linux builds derped out. Let me know if you need gamepad support on Linux.
- Turn on fullscreen in browser: Click that icon at the bottom-right corner, then click Toggle Fullscreen (don't press F11)
|Published||Dec 12, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Comedy, Controller, Funny, gamepad, godot-engine, Local multiplayer, party-game|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Player count||1 - 6|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.